Life is about happiness, its about living our life to our entire satisfaction, without disturbing peace and harmony of the surrounding. A right philosophy can make life easier, there is nothing good or bad that only effects our life, everybody faces something in one form or other and still we find that some people blame circumstances by giving some explanation while others enjoy life without even a single sign of trouble.
I’ve seen this video at Youtube and it touched me somewhere, I don’t believe in reproducing anything (trying to reinvent wheel) people have already worked to prove some point which I’m also trying to say. So, go through this video, may be you too will find something useful to retain for life or an encouragement to face present circumstances. This video is actually a series of still presentation and background music is really good.
This video was uploaded by user Tenaj1969 and Music in background is by Enya. If you cannot watch this video due to any reason then here is the text of each slide:-
- A man with One watch knows what time it is; A man with two watches is never quite sure.
- Don’t look where you fall, but where you slipped.
- Look at life through the wind-shield, not the rear-view mirror.
- Nothing brings you peace but yourself.
- People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do.
- Be nice to people on your way up because you’ll need them on your way down.
- Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted.
- Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it.
- While seeking revenge dig two graves, one for yourself.
- Courage is not a lack of fear, but the ability to act while facing fear.
- You’ve got to do your own growing no matter how tall your father was.
Each one of us can read but until and unless we stop and spend some time we cannot remember anything after few moments. Philosophy of life lies in simplicity, natural movements, keeping our activities close to nature. We must always keep in mind that we are not machines but human beings and emotions and feeling are important to us in whatever we do.